I had nothing but problems since getting the last pushed update on Thursday, March 1.
I would answer a call and the call would be dropped immediately. When I would place a call, it would take 5-8 seconds before I would get a dial tone and the number would be dialed. Some numbers would not dial. I would get a "number cannot be dialed" message even though I tried calling my cell phone or house phone and those lines were available. If I could make a call, the call would be dropped exactly 1 minute 5 seconds into the call. Every time! I scoured these forums and tried every suggestion, but was still having problems. I had to use my cell phone to make business sales calls.
Today, I gave up. I uninstalled Bria 3.3 and reinstalled Bria 3.2 build 61762 and now everything works like it did before the last update. I won't be updating anytime soon.