Before doing that, make sure to do this correctly first.
The Installation of IMS Software components should be carried out in the following order to ensure a trouble free system.
1. Install Exchange Server and Exchange Clients This manual assumes that the email system (both server and clients) has been installed and tested.
2. Install Voicemail Pro This manual assumes that Voicemail Pro has been installed and tested.
3. Install IMS License Key Ensure that the IMS license key has been entered via the Manager Application and is valid. The key is checked by IMS during start-up.
4. Install Integrated Voice Messaging Server This is installed onto the Voicemail Pro Server PC.
5. Install IMS Database & Gateway Server These are either installed on the same PC as the Exchange Server or onto a separate PC NOT THE VOICEMAIL PC.
6. Install IMS Administration Tool.
7. Install IMS Client.
8. Configure Mailboxes Using IMS Administration.
IMS Voice Service Installation Use the following process to install the IMS Voice Service onto the Voicemail Pro Server PC.
1. Insert the Voicemail Pro CD and select IMS Voice Service from the list of Integrated Messaging System components.
2. After installation the Integrated Messaging Server control panel appears. Select the Logging Level required for the Integrated Messaging Voice Server. a. If the PC already has other Voicemail Pro components installed, do not deselect them as the wizard will then remove those components.
3. The software will now attempt to validate the IMS license key on the IP Office.
4. At this stage, if you have not already made changes to your DCOM settings, you may return an error similar to the following… This error is related to the Distributed Computing (DCOM) settings associated with the services installed on the PC.
The installation does not need to be aborted; however, the Integrated Messaging system will not be active until these settings are changed. Please refer to the DCOM section later in this document for details on how to change your DCOM settings.
5. After validating the IMS license key, the software request whether you want to start the service, select Yes.
6. Once the service has started the option to restart the system to complete the installation may occur. If this does happen, click on OK. To reboot the PC. Checking the settings of your Voice Service View the NT Services on your machine through Start/Settings/Control Panel/Administrative Tools/Services. Find the service labeled (IMS) Voice Service. View the properties of this service.
Ensure that the service is using the IMS Domain account for Log On as follows. • In the Log On Tab of the Properties box of the (IMS) Voice Service, check the box labeled ‘This Account’. Browse to find the IMS Domain account. Enter the password. Note: Even though the (IMS) Voice Server Service may start, you MUST check your DCOM settings to ensure a trouble free installation.
If you have other concerns you can browse http://www.aaa-avad.com
---hope this will help out in some ways for future endeavor regarding the matter.